Saturday, April 14, 2007

Beware of killer camels

We have just returned from an Easter break in Victoria and Brisbane, hence the absence of dogblog updates.

While in Victoria I had another one of my extremely disturbing "Leo gets murdered" dreams.

I have had many dreams in which Leo meets his maker (hence taking him away from his mummy).

This one is a cracker ...

Ok. So here's how it played out ....

Two camels came charging up from the horizon and trampled Leo to death.

(Yes, camels.)

Then, as I am throwing myself over Leo's furry little body, weeping and cursing God, these goddam lowlife murdering camels ask me to help them transform back into humans.

(Yes, these camels could talk.)

And you know the weirdest thing about this dream?

(Yes, the weirdest is yet to come.)

These camels weren't just any camels.

These camels weren't your nasty-spitting-stinking-pay $10 for a ride at an ag show-camels.

These were celebrity camels.

The camels that trampled Leo to death were .....




TOYOTA RAV4 CAMELS!!





You're laughin' now pal ... but you won't be laughin when you incur the wrath of a momma avengin' the murderin' of her young-un.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the best read i have had in a very long time. I had to leave the computer and get tissues as i had tears rolling down my cheeks.

I tried to read the part about the poo problem to a friend but was unable to get any words out due to fits of laughter.

Well done Kris. Your a champion.
From
Kelly (another dog lover)