Sunday, June 17, 2007

Hello Cool World

The doggy "something big is going down" radar has been working overtime as we get ready to move to Toowoomba.
Over the past three weeks we have been encouraging the dogs to grow their fur and threatening them with visits to Uncle Warney at Advanced Hair Studio if they don't.

(I think Leo and Warney would have lots in common)

We have also updated their wardrobe for their new life in chilly Toowoomba.













Kinta: "It's Poochie Daarling"
(Gucci/Poochie ... get it?)


Leo: "What. the. **ck. Is. With. These. **cking. Ducks?"





1 comment:

Zoƫ said...

oh my, that pic reminds me of me and my sister. I would always love to get frocked up and pose for the camera, while she'd be the one looking very uncomfortable in her funky clothes that our mum made her wear. and then SHE would end up having her photo taken more than me! argh. poor leo. He reminds me of Phoebe so much - and she happens to be a leo as well. underneath their 'too cool for school' shyness they really are just big attention seekers y'know. :) see you in toowoomba sooner than ye think!
x